Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bright As A Star!

Are you under stress, and not at your best lately? I used to feel that before, until I used brightening products to make me look fresh and younger. These products are:

1. Whitening Peel Off Mask- I really like this peel off mask because it dries fast, gives you that cool feeling when you put it on your face and it lightens your complexion after using it for a few days.  The Whitening Peel Off Mask is made with mulberries, licorice and arbutin, which helps dissolve dead cells for a brighter and healthier- looking skin.


With Whitening Peel Off Mask


I love putting this on my face! makes my skin look oily


2. Confessions of a Concealaholic- Don't be fooled folks! its not a diary but a brightening kit. This awesome kit contains a brightening face primer, which smells so good and really makes your face fairer for some reason, Lemon Aid and Eye Bright for brighter eyes, and a concealer, eraser paste as they call it. 


3. Gluta & Placenta B.B. Cream- This Cream gives you the natural feeling with a no make-up feel. It has glutathione and placenta for a Movie Star Skin Glow.


So there you have it! These are my recommended products to make you look radiant. You can buy them at Watsons and Benefits Cosmetics at greenbelt 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment