Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swing Rebel

Ever wondered what a swing outfit looks like?A swing outfit is vintage and has a flowing skirt. It should be comfortable since swing has lots of movements and splits in the middle of the dance.

I just had Swing in P.E. awhile ago, so if you don't want to give yourselves a hard time in dancing the swing avoid wearing the following:

1. Tight dress


2. Avoid wedges or stiletto heels




3. Too much accessories - F.Y.I  I didn't wear this awhile ago! :))


4. Short dress


Most of my blockmates in P.E. including me basically didn't wear the right outfit. It's a good thing that we didn't have  much dance movement and we didn't have splits. BTW if you will notice, my black dress is inspired by Audrey Hepburn. Love her!






No comments:

Post a Comment