Thursday, November 29, 2012

METRO WEAR FANTASY!!!


Do you guys enjoy watching fashion shows? I also do love watching fashion shows, I get inspired with the models and also the clothes designed by very very talented designers! Infact, I was blessed to be able to watch one of the nicest fashion show this year.

If your wondering what fashion show it is! It's METROWEAR's FASHION SHOW!


Here I am with the other interns in a room full of models and fabulous clothes! I thank God that I get to experience this :)




For this year's collection, sir JOHN HERRERA and the other 3 designers were asked to make 10 beautiful outfits for their collection!

Here's a sneak peak of their collection!


Isn't it nice? This was designed by John Herrera and I'm proud to say that I helped sewing the ribbons :))


 Before the fashion show started, my friends and I took pictures at the photo booth of course! Cuz we're vain.


the beautiful, ms. Ginger Conejero hosted the
 Metrowear Fantasy and because this isn't just any fashion show, they gave away a beautiful Tagheur watch for the winner of best dress/ gown/ outfit.

Here are some of the outfits designed by the other designers! They are GORGEOUS.



This was John Herrera's last outfit for his collection! Believe it or not, the rufffles were just hand sewn.


My night wouldn't be complete without a picture with JOHN HERRERA of course!


I suggest to all the girls and fashionistas out there, to watch  more fashion shows because you'll really get inspired to become a model and a great fashion designer!

Red dress: TOPSHOP/ Black shinny shoes: St. Francis Square/ Head piece: by Marlo Javier/ Gloves: Marlo Javier

" You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"

C.S. Lewis





No comments:

Post a Comment