Saturday, June 8, 2013

Morning Walk With Hershey

For my latest look, I've decided to be with the cutest and sweetest doggie ever! Guys, I want you to meet Hershey. Her name really suites her! She's brown and very very sweet. :)


Soooo... I had a very short mornin' walk with her, it was fun and hassle free because she's so tamed! She's the kind of dog that you would want to have.


Outfit of the Day



1. leather shorts


*this is one of my favorite shorts! It's very simple and it shows your cool side! :)

2. sunnies


* An awesome shorts must be paired with a cool eyeglasses!!! I really love the gold surrounding it , it makes it classy and cool.

3. Sequined bag


Love love love this bag!!!! I usually bring this to parties because it's flashy and I love its design :)

4. Booties


You've probably seen me wear this shoes lots of times already! It's because it's very comfy and I really find it nice... How I wish they have different colors of this.. I'm surely gonna earn for it!


So this how my day basically started: dressed up and had a short walk with Hershey! :D

top: H&M/ shorts: M)phosis / bag: Accessorize / booties: Springfield / Sunnies: K8 Los Angeles

Quote of the Day

"Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."

- Charles Dickens-











1 comment: