Monday, February 2, 2015

Two Looks For My Mosaic Dress

One of the hardest projects that we have done in school is sewing and draping a mosaic dress. It's very hard and challenging. You really have to be meticulous in choosing the right print and texture of fabrics. Styling it on the other hand is a piece of cake. It's perfect for any event! It's very flattering and  easy to wear.

For today's post, I've posted two different looks for my Mosaic dress:

1. Dainty

Whenever I think about the word dainty, 1950's fashion always pops out of mind. 1950's was big on prints, which makes my mosaic dress a perfect example of a twisted modern version of the 1950's dress.


For more of a dainty feel, a light coloured blazer is a must.


Make sure to have a matching bag with the blazer.


2. Sporty

Who says dresses are only made for a dainty look? Well, I beg to disagree on that! Gone are the days where fashion is restricted. We are now living in a generation where we can mix and  match anything. Just like my mosaic dress and a baseball jacket dress for a sporty look.


For any girl who wants to go for a sporty look, make a baseball jacket your new best friend! 


Blazer: Sm Woman / Bag: Ever New / Booties: Forever 21/ Shoes: Michael Kors / Mosaic dress: Me (Denise Ching)

No comments:

Post a Comment