Friday, February 24, 2012

The Color of Love!

For your information! Red isn't really my favorite color and for most of you who  don't know me well, wearing boyish clothes isn't really my style. But for the sake of experimenting something new, I tried it out anyway.


This is really boyish for me, maybe for others its not!

* to lessen the boyishness of my outfit, I brought out the girlie side of me by wearing red lipstick

Semi- long sleeves top from Zara


I know that I said this many times but let me say it again! My Accessories have to match my outfit. 

Red bag from ALdo


May I just say that black and red is a good color combination! That's why I wore my black wedges since I don't like sneakers that much.


Shoes from F21

Their are lots of style,Your style might be classic or glam but always remember not to be afraid of trying something new.

Credits: Pictures by Calvin Linus Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment