Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cooking For Beauty


Hi I'm Denise, you're chef! My recipe for today is Banane Cheveux Conditionneur or Banana Hair Conditioner in english. To make things clear, I am not going to make this recipe to eat but to use as a hair conditioner. I know its very odd for me to use food to make hair conditioner because I find it odd too at first when I read the book, "Natural Beauty" by Janice Cox, but it's also fun to experiment once in awhile besides what's there to lose?

Tag along with me to explore the world of Natural Beauty! But before we make our Banana Hair Conditioner, I just want to let you guys know that Bananas and honey make excellent hair conditioners because they are both rich in pottassium and vitamins A, B and C, which are essential to help replace lost moisture and shine (Janice Cox)

To make our Banane Cheveux Conditionneur we will be needing the following ingredients:


1 mashed banana

1 tablespoon of honey

Procedure:
1. Mix the mash banana with the honey until it is smooth and creamy.


2. Wet your hair with warm water and massage the conditioner into your hair and scalp.

3. Wrap your hair in plastic wrap, shower cap or towel and let the mixture condition your hair for 20 mins.

4. Rinse your hair well, and shampoo and condition as usual.

and voila! you will notice that your hair sems thicker and your shampoo will really lather.

Source: Natural Beauty by Janice Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment