Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reunited!

Last last friday, my friends and I and the other alumni attended O.B. Montessori's Formal Dinner! The formal dinner's theme was fine dining so you know what that means! It's another opportunity for the girls to dress up well and show off our fashionable outfits.



Here I am ,wearing my favorite dress and holding my evening bag with my two galpals! Trish really looks cute with her pencil cut skirt and her polka dot top, and who wouldn't love Denz's tube dress, it really looks pretty on her.


Here are my other two girlfriends, Camille who looks so classy with her sheer top + white pants with a leather belt and Frances, who looks so sexy and classy with her boob tube + dirty white blazer.

Behind every gentlemen are pretty ladies!


these guys are not gentlemen! KIDDING <3

Anyway I'm with the very handsome Chjog and one of my favorite couples, Frances and Tim, who both are so sweet to each other every time I'm with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment