Friday, June 29, 2012

Just One Piece For Me!

Before jumpsuits are only used by parachuters and skydivers, but as years go by many many fashionistas enjoy wearing the one piece garment, which we call jumpsuit! Just like other fashionistas, I love wearing it because it comfortable and breezy and you can match anything with it!



I easily get bored by just wearing one piece of garment, so I had to make sure that I wear something with it that's why I have my favorite blazer! For an additional charisma I wore my big silver earrings and my leopard print eyeglasses. You really don't have to wear a big necklace if you're already wearing big earrings, we don't want to be that exaggerated do we?

Peep toe shoes/ wedges: Charles and Keith/ Leopard print blazer: Zara/ Earrings: Yhansy/ Cherry necklace: Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment