Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why Choose Pink?

Did you know that long time ago pink was considered the appropriate color for boys , while blue was considered appropriate for girls because it was the more delicate and dainty color, and it was related to the Virgin Mary?  But that all changed since the 1940s, the societal norm was inverted! Pink became  appropriate for girls and blue for boys, and that has continued up to now.



Pink isn't really my favorite color, but I surely love wearing pink clothes for these reasons: 1.) Pink is my youth capsule, it makes me look younger! 2.) Pink brings out my tan- We should learn to embrace our brownish complexion because come to think of it, most guys are actually digging for it and most girls in from the western countries are wanting it. 3.) Pink gives me girl power! It brings out my girly side. 4.) Pink looks elegant to some people. 

Pink may be a girly color, but it shouldn't stop men from wearing pink shirts/ clothes because the measure of manhood is not based on a color or the way he dresses up, it's based on his actions. I "know" that a man is real if he knows how to love and respect a woman.

Bag: Charles & Keith/ Boots: Forever 21/ Butterfly ring: On The Verge/ Feather Earrings: H&M/ Pink V-neck top: Kid's of Bayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment