Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Color Blocking Hangover

What is your favorite fashion trend? If you'll ask me what's mine, I'll say its Color Blocking even though it makes some people look big. I love color blocking simply because its gives me a happy feeling and it makes me feel like its summer all the time.


I know that it's weird to color block on a rainy season, but I'm proud of it! For me color blocking is just what I need on a gloomy rainy season because its' loud colors gives me a fun and confident look. I know that there are lots of recent trends in fashion right now, but I believe that there is nothing wrong in going back to the old trend. We shouldn't just be trend followers, we should also be trendsetters of our own.

Satchel: Aldo/ Colorful circle bracelet: Claire's/ Heart ring: Oragem/ Yellow Wedge: Vindorreta/ Earrings: Denfab/ Navy Blue Blazer: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment