Sunday, October 28, 2012

DIY TOP: Plain Top To Tassel Top!!!

I believe that anybody can be fashionable without spending too much money! Do you agree? You can be fashionable by just wearing your DIY top, which is a fad right now. DIY tops are so AWESOME that I also made one for myself and I hope you'll like it!


Just like you, I don't want things to be boring sooooo... I had to cut my originally long tank top into tassels to make it AWESOME!!! (you can check out COTTON ON for proof) :))


For me its really the tassels that made the outfit GREAT! Just imagine if it was just a long top I bet nobody would HYPE this photo in lookbook.


Making an awesome top doesn't require you to be great in sewing! All you need is creativity and will power , although sewing is an extra factor to being a great fashion designer.


Don't throw your ideas no matter how crazy they are, write/ draw them down on a piece of paper because who knows... maybe someday your ideas might bring you fortune!



DIY top: originally from COTTON ON/ Polka dots shorts: FOREVER 21/ Earrings: FOREVER 21/ Peep toe shoes with tassels: 168/ Studded headband: FOREVER 21

Today's Verse:

I will never leave you nor forsake you.
  
Joshua 1; 5

No comments:

Post a Comment