Sunday, December 16, 2012

Junk Accessories!

There are so many things we can do to help save earth and one of which is to RECYCLE. Recycling is really fun and exciting! It brings out the creativity in you and it gives fulfillment for being able to create these:

Believe it or not folks, these accessories are made  out of a junk and I'm happy that it turned out nice!

1. She Sells Seashells By the Seashore

* this necklace took a long time for me to finish because I still had to drill the shells that I've collected from Boracay and also because of the bead wrapping process!


2. Black Christmas Tree Cuff

* this might seem complicated to do but its actually easier than the seashell necklace


These accessories are basically made out of this:

You see guys, I'm like a scavenger I like looking for junks, that's what I usually do when I'm bored or I'm not out in the mall!



* You'll noticed here that the handle of the bag is what I used for the necklace and the bottom of the bag is for the cuff. You see! Recycling is really fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment