Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tomas Sabo + Pandora

Just like most girls, I looooooooooooooooooooooooove charm bracelets its a must have for me! Luckily by God's goodness, my mom just got me a new one.


I know I said one and it's weird cuz your seeing two bracelets, but you've gotta believe me, I only got one new charm bracelet I got the Pandora charm bracelet last year. 

Don't they look good together?


You've got to agree that two pretty bracelets have to be with a glamorous dress!!!


soooooooooooooooo that's why I wore this skater dress! I really love the style of this dress it's so unique and classy :)


For those of you who have a pandora or a thomas sabo bracelet, I'm sure you've experience the difficulty of choosing the charms for your bracelet. It's very difficult because all of them are just so nice!


If you love thomas sabo, I'm sure you'll love it more because they give away cute jewelry box or a bracelet, whatever you choose between the two if you've reached a certain amount of price :)

Bracelet (left side): Thomas Sabo / Bracelet (right side): Pandora / Dress: Topshop

Verse for today:

" But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me: my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of His holy hill."

Psalm 3:3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment