Sunday, December 30, 2012

Rugged and Fabulous!

Even if christmas is over I still have my christmas wish list and one of them is no longer a wish! I just hope that the rest will also be the same.

One of my simple joys is this:

A fabulous Heel-less shoes!


To tell you honestly, this is my first heel-less shoes and I'm sooooo happy with it!

I'm inlooooove with my shoes :))


For a change, I wore my fabulous shoes with my rugged outfit and it looks GREAT for me!


Believe it or not folks, this gorgeous vest is a +size! Its not that obvious in photos but its really big on me.


For this fashion experiment, I therefore conclude that contrasting styles can sometimes make a great effect just like my outfit! :D

Heel-less shoes: K8 Los Angeles/ Denim Vest: Forever 21/ Top: Uniqlo/ Bag: Louis Vuitton

Verse for Today:

"Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."

Ephesians 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment