Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sexy Back

I'm sure all of us, most of us rather! have a favorite top/ shirt/ outfit am I right? I for one have a favorite top, funny cuz I just bought it yesterday and it's already my favorite!


Say hi to sexy back! It's not me who has a sexy back, it's my top and I guess you already know why I named it as such.


If your wondering why it's my favorite  it's because its simple but sexy, I really love the design at the back, and I've been wanting to have that top since last last month.


For an awesome effect I paired sexy back with my cool black skirt!


I was supposed to wear a black necklace for today, but I've decided to wear this lovely necklace because it's also new!


I'm really happy that I was able top, I couldn't imagine life without it (Kidding aside)!

Top: M)phosis/ Wedge: Forever 21/ Skirt: Divi/ Necklace Yhansey

Verse for Today:

"God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and self-discipline."

2 Timothy 1:7


No comments:

Post a Comment