Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Skirt Tube!

What are the crazy things you've done for fashion? Want to know mine?


Crazy but one of the things I've done for fashion was to use my skirt as a top!


To be honest, I really didn't know what top to wear that time! Suddenly, an idea popped out when I saw my skirt!


This only proves that creativity is everywhere!!! You can be creative even if your not a great painter or illustrator.


I know I'm crazy but trying out new things is fun! I think you should try it too ;)

Skirt worn as tube: Forever 21/ Leopard print jacket: Zara (TRF) / Shorts: Forever 21/ Choker: D.I.Y/ Sequined headband: D.I.Y

Verse for Today:

"Pay all your debt, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that!"

- Romans 13;8-




No comments:

Post a Comment