Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Classy and Vintage with Vino

I'm sure most women likes photo shoots!  Photo shoots are AWESOME, you get to dress up a lot and be whoever you want to be am I right?

Speaking of photo shoots, I just had another photo shoot with Jude Uypuangco 2 days ago, and here are the photos of one of my looks .


Meet Vino, my other baby! Vino is perfect for my classy look.


I really love wearing lipsticks of any shades, but red will always be my favorite! It's my favorite because it makes a look classy, it somehow gives me confidence and it empowers me.


for this photo shoot, I was supposed to do MOD fashion, but I still needed to go shopping to find the right outfit for that so I had to stick with a vintage look.


Here's a fact about me, Black dresses are my favorite! I soooooo love 'em <3

Thank you Coco Chanel for popularizing the little black dress :))

Dress: Topshop/ Necklace: Accessorize/ Hat: Ever New/ Watch: Juicy Couture/ Shoes: Dumond

Quote for the Day:

"It matters not if the world has heard or approves or understands... The only applause we're meant to seek is that of nail-scarred hands."

- B. J. Hoff -








No comments:

Post a Comment