Monday, February 18, 2013

My Valentines Day Look

How was your valentines day? Sorry for bringing it up, I just have a hangover on my valentines day last week, can't stop thinking about it because I really felt good receiving and giving gifts to my friends.

Just want to share my Valentines day look last week!

Valentines day look


I had to wear red lipstick on valentines, I'm making it a tradition! 


They say red lipstick is really attractive, but what I like the most about this look is my cat framed sunnies.

* I like cat framed sunnies because it make you look bossy and chic!


for me, It's really hard to find clothes that will look good on red lipstick! But I've discovered that white, black or red clothes will look good with it.

Skirt: Topshop/ Shoes: Stella Luna/ Bag: Long Champ/ Sunnies: Wisdom

Quote for Today:

"Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."

Charles Dickens






No comments:

Post a Comment