Saturday, May 11, 2013

OOTD Dip Dyed Top!

Maxi dresses and tankinis are some of my favorite summer clothes but my no. 1 favorite will always be dip dyed tops! Speaking of which, my outfit this morning was a  dip dyed top paired with my favorite denim shorts.


 Dip dyed top+ some blings = fun, confident and cool you

  Outfit of the Day!


 1. Dip dyed shirt turned into a dip dyed sleeveless top with fringes

My top used to be super long and boring until I've decided to make fringes and to cut off the sleeves.


2. Pink sunnies 

If you're looking for sunnies whether it's big or small, ALDO has it for you!


3. knitted bag

We've always wanted leather bags, why don't we try out something new like knitted bags? They're really cute and stylish and they look great with any summer outfits!


4. Plastic Wedges

 I really do think that this shoes is perfect for summer! It style and color shows it all

Sunnies: ALDO/ Top: ZARA/ Bag: Forever 21/ Shorts: Forever 21/ Necklace (stars): Terranova/ Feather necklace: M)phosis

Verse for Today:

"Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."

Ephesians 6: 7 NLT





No comments:

Post a Comment