Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cheap and Stylish!

I'm sure most girls out there love fashion! We can't get over shopping and dressing up, but what is really the meaning of FASHION? Is buying expensive clothes the definition of it? I believe not! I got to admit, I use to be brand conscious and I still kinda am, but I realize that there are also so many nice stylish clothes that can be bought in the tiangge, just like my shorts.


Isn't it nice! I really love this shorts it's cheap but super stylish

Out of the Day (Cheap Stylish Outfit)!

1. Aztec prints shorts - I just got this for a hundred plus!


Believe it or not, this is just the 2nd time that I wore my crop top! I just couldn't find a perfect match for it until I saw this shorts :))


I'm not a fashion expert, but I think black and white tops are perfect with aztec prints shorts! 

2. Customized shoes - this shoes of mine is very old! I just customized it so that I don't have to buy a new one. :D


A tribal looking shorts deserves a tribal looking shoes right? That's why I customized my shoes! I know it sounds shallow, but I'm proud of myself for adding feathers and small tassels on it... I really find it nice.

Crop top: Topshop/ Shorts: Tiangge in Ever Gotesco/ Customized shoes: Nine West/ Sunnies: H&M

Verse of the day:

"To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice."

Proverbs 21;3





No comments:

Post a Comment