Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shoe Lace :)))

For today's outfit, I've decided to wear a salmon pink top to match my new pair of shoes! I really think they look great together. :))



Outfit of the Day

1. Salmon pink top

* Haven't worn this top for a long time :|


I really love this top! It basically shows the simple, elegant yet daring side of a woman because of the  mesh at its center, although it isn't obvious because of my bandeau.

2. Roses Hair Accessory


I always relate elegance with roses! That's why I bought a roses hair accessory. This hair accessory brings out my girly side :))


3. Lacey shoes

*I'm so inlove with my new shoes! I've been dreaming about this for 2 days :))  


For today's look, my shoes is my inspiration! I started with the shoes then everything else followed :)



Top: Topshop/ Shorts: Topshop/ Shoes: Miss Selfridge/ Bracelete: Claire's/ Hair Accessory: ALDO


BTW, Sorry for the corny title :))

Quote of the Day

"Your words are windows to your heart."

- unknown -

No comments:

Post a Comment