Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Most-Liked Songs!!!


There are lots of things that make life colourful. One of them is music. Music helps us escape from the reality we live in and without it, life is dull and boring. That is why I always have my iPhone or iPod with me, it's my buddy. I bring it everywhere I go. I listen to my playlist in the car, before I sleep and even when I shower. I just love music. Music inspires me all the time, it brings different emotions such  happiness, anger, fun or sadness. Depends what you put on your playlist though, but for me, I want to keep my playlist happy and fun.

In this blog post. I want to share five of my favourite songs in my playlist. These are the songs that i'll never get fed up with:


  First in my list is an upbeat indie folk song, "Riptide" by Vance Joy


  Innovative use of house influences, "It's Alright" by TEP NO. It's one of my favourite because it's laid back  but still  energising.


"Say My Name" by Odesza - very ballsy and catchy


"Lifted Up (1985)" by Passion Pit - colourful fusion of pop, funk and edm


Lastly, "Sweet Escape" by Alesso - a blissful mix of cheer synths



Credits: Andre Matutina

If it wasn't for Andre, my playlist would suck right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment