Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Avant Garde!

Yesterday was  the SHOW OFF, it's a make- up competition/ fashion show and the theme was avant garde! It was really fun, everyone expressed their creativity. I bet the judges really had a hard time choosing the winner because everyone was really good. The winner gets a cash prize worth 5000 php for the first place/ a product from human nature, 2000 php for the 2nd place, 1000 php for the 3rd place and Mary Kay cosmetics for those participants who didn't win.



Mikee and I really don't have a theme but for me I think its Gothic avant garde!


I love the theme of the contest (Avant Garde) everyone got the chance to show their uniqueness!

False eyelashes from Shu Uemura


I really love shinny things so I brought my head piece to make me look like a Avant Garde princess!


If you wanna be the best in competitions that is Avant Garde you have to look very very unique!

Even though we didn't win, it was still worth it because you get to meet new people and you exposed yourself to a different world so never ever give up and don't lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment