Friday, March 16, 2012

Its Fit and Flare

Most girls probably loves wearing dresses and I'm not one of 'em. I usually wear shorts or skirt for some reason but there's this day in school that I wore a dress! I'm happy that most people that I've encountered on that day complemented me, and thanks to them I'm loving dresses now.

Fit and Flare dress


I really love this dress because its simple and it makes me look sexy

fit and flare dress from TOP SHOP


I wouldn't wanna look so ordinary ,wouldn't I? so I decided to wear my vest and my hat.

Vest from PRP


I realized that you don't have to wear to much blings to look fashionable! You just have to experiment  your closet and mix and match your clothes ;)

Thank you for the people who complimented my outfit on that day love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment