Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Faux Antique!

Are you the type of person who reads a lot? Well, sadly I'm not but because I usually go to the library in my school every morning, I started to love reading books, especially books about make-up and jewelries. I really love  the books in SDA , their books about accessories/ jewelries are really inspiring! they are so inspiring that they've inspired me create these:

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to say that they are not bought they are hand-made by me! :))

  
The Sagittarius Earrings


The mesmerizing maze


The El Dorado Earrings


These earrings are basically made out of philon and lots of bead glass, and they are really easy to make! I just learned to make them by reading lots of books about jewelries and by experimenting on things so, start reading and do some working ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment