Thursday, March 8, 2012

BREAK FREE

Today I feel like I'm a prisoner that broke out from jail, I feel free! I'm free from the chains of sweat and poor blood circulation thanks to my very comfortable outfit today.

I told you its comfortable!


as seen in the picture i'm wearing a long sleeve blouse that is already a dress for me. I really love wearing this blouse its perfect for summer.


I don't see the blouse with wedges so I chose to wear boots instead!


Can you see my bag? It's my first LV given to me by my mom.  Anyway, since my outfit is dull I have to choose a bag that is not colorful.



Just like our skin, our head must also be protected from the sun that's the reason why I wore a hat today and also because it's "bagay" to my outfit!



PREVENT FAINTING BY DRINKING LOTS OF WATER AND CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLOTHES THIS SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment