Sunday, March 4, 2012

@ My Best

We all know that first impression lasts and of course I wanna make a good impression for my first day of class at Maquillage Proffessionel that's why I make sure that I'm at my best. Although my "Best" might not be best  to other people! Anyway my definition of best is being unique that's why I'm in my very elevated shoes.


* so here I am wearing my monochromatic outfit! I'm wearing a velvet shorts matched with my grey top.

Velvet shorts from Topshop


If you're wearing a very nice top and bottom, you really don't have to accessorize that much because it might be OA.

Grey braided strap top from GUESS


Try wearing socks that have designs with wedges sometimes! It's really fun but make sure that it will match your shoes.

Socks from Terranova


It's really important to look your best in your first day of class or work and of course you have to do your very best also because looking good won't matter if you don't have the brains.



No comments:

Post a Comment