Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Treating Everyday Extraordinary!


Shoes; Nine West

If you're thinking that I went to the mall or any party because of my outfit, well you're wrong! I actually went to taft to check if the new dorm near my school is already open, and guess what? Yes! it's already open and I'm moving in :)) Anyway, the reason why I'm fasyon awhile ago is because I treat everyday like an extraordinary day, and extraordinary day for me means looking fashionable! 


Top; Topshop

Looking fashionable is a part of who I am (it's ok if you don't agree :))) it boosts my self esteem and my confidence, it makes me feel good about myself! truly, its one of God's greatest creation, but we should always remember that we are wonderfully and fearfully made by God with our without nice clothes.


Skirt; landmark

I know that fashion is about expressing ourselves, but we should also know our boundaries! We should  ask ourselves if we're making other people stumble  because of the clothes that we wear and if we are! let's try to consider other options.






2 comments:

  1. "I know that fashion is about expressing ourselves, but we should also know our boundaries!" This is so true :)

    ReplyDelete