Saturday, June 16, 2012

Brightening Up My Mood!

Last friday was a very very sad day for me because a relative of mine died of a heart attack or stroke and yesterday was her wake at Arlington. The place is really nice and the room that we got was spacious! I never knew that it's a place for the dead until I visited yesterday. Anyway, the family was really emotional, especially my grandmother and my cousin who was very close to my aunt. We never expected this to happen, even now it still doesn't sink in to me that she's gone because it just happened so fast. We really can't be complacent! It's true that life is short, we'll never know when will God take us so, we really have to live life to fullest. I encourage you guys to say " I Love You" to your love ones while we're still here.



I know that black makes us sexy but to brighten up my mood I chose to wear  everything white! Besides white symbolizes purity so, who wouldn't love to wear everything white?

Top: Landmark Department store/ Heart Necklace: Forever 21/ Heart Earrings: Forever 21/ Bag: Body Shop Freebie/ White Shoes: Charles and Keith/ Ankle boots with a fur: St. Francis Square/ Shorts: CPS

No comments:

Post a Comment