Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sophie Go-see!

   Did you guys had a nice day today? I bet you did! I did too because today, I was one of the models who were privileged to join the go-see for Sophie Paris. Sophie Paris is a fashion direct selling company offering affordable ready to wear fashion, cosmetics and skincare. Anyway, at the go-see the other models and I were ask to introduce ourselves  and do our catwalk in front to see who'll be their next model and the result will be next week so, wish me luck guys and please do pray for me.

My Sophie Go-see Outfit!




I really want to get the job so, I made sure that I look fresh with my dainty boob-tube dress and my lovely accessories. Because most modelling agencies get models that are fresh-looking, has a great smile and good modelling skills.

Tip: Wear pink lipstick at Go-sees and VTR's because pink lipstick makes girls look fresher!

Chunky necklace: XOXO/Heart Ring: Kasheica/ Owl Ring: Yhansi/ Open Shoes: Naturalizer/ Boob- tube dress: Just G


No comments:

Post a Comment