Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fashion in the Woods

Don't be fooled by me! I'm not in the woods, I wouldn't dare to go there. I just named it as such because I couldn't think of a good title.


If you're wondering why I'm posing so dramatically it's because I just recently joined lookbook! I know it's late but doesn't matter because "too late" doesn't exist in my world!


The nice thing about loookbook is that you get to express yourself, you get to be who you want to be, you get to be inspired by your co-fashionistas, and the people there are really nice they love giving compliments, which most of us lacks we're too selfish in giving nice words!


If you're gonna ask me about my style! I'd say that my style is GLAM, and if you're gonna ask why?The answer is in the picture I just looove anything that is shinny and glittery :)


Just like you I have fashion inspiration and sources, I usually get ideas from magazines and the internet! Soooo... if you feel like you're baduy and needs some fashion inspiration, grab your magazine and start shopping, but remember! you also need to challenge your creativity so, you can't copy the exact outfit in the magazine.


I gotta admit I can be "baduy" sometimes but there are also times that people find my outfit cute and awesome, i'm proud to say! And these are usually the times that I take a good look in the mirror, see what is wrong and have it prepared a day before I go to school or hang out  with friends. The point is, being fashionable also needs to be planned! We can't just go with the flow and copy what every one else is wearing all the time, we also have to be a trend setter and we don't want to be a "baduy" trend setter, don't we?

Top: Topshop/ Cardigan: Zara/ Black pleated skirt: Forever 21/ Studded bag: Zara

Today's Verse:

"Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath"

James 1; 19


No comments:

Post a Comment