Monday, November 5, 2012

Unusual Place to Have a Photoshoot

Where do you guys think is the worst place to have a photo shoot? Well, hmmmmnnnn... it's problably in the comfort room right? It mind sound crazy but I gotta admit I was desperate for new photos and I needed a new location so, I had to have my pictures taken in my parent's lovely comfort room :))


This ain't no photographer! It's just me with my beautiful mommy, trying to adjust the shutter speed of my very annoying camera. 



Guess who took my photos?


It was just really so nice of my mom because even though she's tired from work, she still initiated to take pictures of me and it's also funny because she's just so proud of herself, she tells me how nice her shots were!


To tell you the truth, this is the first time that I've asked my mom to take pictures of me. I was just really scared to ask her before because I didn't want to be judged, I didn't want her to think that I was to vain and I kinda regret that because I realized that doing crazy things with her is so much fun!


As I was meditating on this experience, I realized that I shouldn't be afraid to show who I really am, and that I should also take courage to do the things I want to do because if I don't! I'll miss great opportunities.


"Have Faith and Just Do It!"
that's my new motto folks :))

Blue top: M)phosis/ Rainbow bracelet: Claire's/ Blue bracelet: Terranova / Cardigan: Redhead

Today's Verse:

"Do not fear; I will help you."

Isaiah 41;13





No comments:

Post a Comment