Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Night Out With Chjoggie :)

Where do you guys usually hang out? Chjog and I just love hanging out at Greenbelt and Rockwell but for a change, we spent our time hanging out at BGC! We hang out there too, but not often than Greenbelt. Anyway we started our night by doing an unusual thing, we bought desserts at Serendra and ate at the park like lil' children! I really find that so romantic.


It's funny cuz I asked him to take pics of me for my lookbook but I turned out to be the one behind the camera :))


After all the laughs that we had at the park, we got tired and decided to eat at a cool place, serving huge pizzas.


Pizza no.1


Pizza no.2

I prefer pizza no. 2 better, the other one was too salty for me.


Cool sign board right? My teacher in DESPRIN was right, creative interior decorations make good ambience.


After pigging out a lot, we took random photos! 


 I took nice photos of him


and....


I've got nicer photos to post in lookbook ;)

Sooooo.... that's how our night ended! You see, i'm not the only one who's vain here :))

Today's Verse:

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

John 16;33

No comments:

Post a Comment