Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Old Photo Posted at Latest Look

I know I've said this so many times already, but let me just say this for the last time; "I'm recently addicted to lookbook" and if you guys are interested to know, this is my latest look! 


I just posted this in lookbook few mins ago, but to tell you honestly this picture isn't new! I've posted a similar picture in LB few weeks ago.


Don't get me wrong! I didn't't repost this look in LB to get lots of HYPE, its just that I had to post another one because my first photo, similar to the picture above had a mistake so LB deleted it.


I was pissed off at first because people had good comments on it and I was already getting lots of HYPE , but not that plenty compared to others! Do you guys feel my pain? Anyway, i'll just make sure that I wont repeat the same mistakes again or else another effort of mine will be wasted.


For those of you, who experienced the same scenario as mine, just try to figure out the problem, fixed it with all your strength and don't be shy to repost!

Lace top: M)phosis/ Pleated skirt: Forever 21/ Necklace: XOXO/ Hoop Earrings: Topshop HK/ Bracelets: Topshop HK

Today's Verse:

"As a mother comforts her child, so will God comfort you."

Isaiah 66;13





No comments:

Post a Comment