Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reviving The Boho-chic Style!

Boho- chic  is a style that was influenced by bohemian and the hippies! Even though its no longer a trend, I still love it. I love wearing floral shorts, loose tops and hippie bands.

My Outfit For Today!!!


I hope you like my outfit for today! I gotta admit, I had a hard time choosing a top that will look good with my shorts.


I really don't believe in love at first sight, until I saw this lovely floral shorts, which I thought was a skirt!
I'm so happy that I  bought the shorts! It was a great bargain because I only bought it for 300 php.


I didn't plan to be a boho-chic today! It just happened because my top and shorts reminded me of the boho-chic style.


Since my top and shorts looks boho, I've decided to wear a hippie band on my head, and a john lennon sunnies for an awesome boho-chic effect!

Sooo....that's all for now! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog.

Top: F&X/ Shorts: be/Bag: Forever 21/ Hippie Band: be

Quote for Today:

"God ha given human beings one tongue but two ears that we may hear twice as much as we speak."







No comments:

Post a Comment