Monday, February 18, 2013

"I Like It Like That..."

Are you guys excited for summer? I'm definitely excited to hit the beach and relax with my summer outfit! Anyway, my outfit for this week is my summer look and it's inspired by the song "I Like It Like That"


My Summer, Chill Look!


My outfit is more of a chill look but it's still summery cuz my top is breezy! :))


Everytime I hear the song "I like it like that", I always picture a cool car and a coke that's why this picture happened :)


I'm drinking my booze :))

I wanted my pictures to be fun just like the song!


Everything starts with an imagination, it's up to you to make it into a reality!

Top: Forever 21/ Shorts: Topshop/ Sunnies: Topshop

Verse For Today

"In due season God will judge everyone, both good and bad, for all their deeds."

Ecclesiastes 3:17








No comments:

Post a Comment